Disposable Drainage Bag Non-Return Design Different Thickness Push Pull Valve Urine Bag
Item Value Brand WJND Place of Origin Jiangsu,China(Mainland) Model Number HK-B01 Stock No Material PVC Instrument classification Class I Certificate CE/ISO13485 Capacity 1000/2000ml Wide lengths of inlet tube 90cm,110cm,130cm,150cm Warranty 5 Years Sterile EO gas sterile
The product features
1, Medical PVC material, sterile, soft and comfortable, durable and environmental protection.
2, Easy to use, compact and convenient
3, Elastic catheter, elastic catheter, anti-kink to ensure unimpeded urine
4, Thickening the drainage tube to prevent flattening, anti-kink to ensure smooth drainage fluid
1. Wash your hands before using
2. Take out the drainage bag/urine bag folded in a single bag and flatten the bag body, especially the entrance of the bag body;
3. Close the drain valve of the drainage bag/urine bag. The discharge valve is open when leaving the factory.
4. Drainage bag/urine bag can be used directly with urinal sleeve or catheter.
5. Observe whether the urine enters the bag. When collecting the viscous material and the urine with more blood clots, the inlet may be blocked.
6. After urine enters the bag, hang the drainage bag/urine coat on the bed, and note that the hanging position should be lower than the patient's bladder position.
Make mouth knowledge
1. How to clean the stoma and its surrounding skin
Use gauze or cotton ball and warm water to clean the ostomy and its surrounding skin, wipe from inside to outside, and then thoroughly dry, do not need to use alkaline soap or any disinfectant, they will make the skin dry, easy to damage, and affect the adhesive adhesion
2. How to choose a suitable bag?
First of all, we should consider the type of stoma, operation time, personal habits and so on. Ileostomy patients choose open pockets for convenient discharge and cleaning due to the fluid quality of excreta, while colostomy patients can use both open and closed pockets. For patients who have just undergone surgery, we recommend to use a clear ostomy bag for easy care and observation. One-piece pocket is economical and practical, but not convenient to clean; Two-piece bag can be removed at any time to wash, keep clean, recyclable
3. What should be paid attention to when sticking the bag?
First, make sure that the skin around the stoma is dry, and then flatten the skin and stick the stoma bag from bottom to top. Apply in an upright or decubitus position to keep the abdominal skin flat.
4. How to control the diameter of the pocket?
It is recommended to cut the size by 1-2mm. If it is too large, fecal fluid will accumulate in the gap between the stoma and the adhesive, affecting the viscosity of the adhesive. If it is too small, the stoma mucosa will be easily rubbed when the stoma bag is replaced, and even cause bleeding.
5. Precautions for pocket storag